Published here at diigo.com. Thanks for these Glenna.
Pizza delivery is a high competition industry and it takes some special marketing to make yours a success. If you are looking to create a fast food pizza delivery monopoly, you will need some top notch and original ideas. This article will get you started with some ideas that you can incorporate into the Pizza Delivery Marrickville business.
1. Offer a better deal. Pizza Delivery Marrickville services offer great deals and freebies. A 2 for 1 deal, free chips and dessert or a free soda with a personal pizza are just a couple of ideas of how you can offer a better deal than the competition. Find out what they are giving away and make yours better. The last thing you want to do is just copy, so consider other options like a punch card where they get a free pizza after a certain number of purchases or anything similar that will encourage customers to become repeat clients.
2. Make them drool. Describe your ingredients in a way that makes people long to try them. Photos of gooey cheese topped with crisp peppers, bright, fresh tomatoes and gleaming olives are even better and a combination of great copywriting and some delicious, drool worthy photos will have people hankering for a slice in no time. Preparing takeaway menus with these qualities pretty much guarantees you will get the order over a simple grey sheet with the specials printed in red ink like Pizza Delivery Marrickville.
3. Guarantees. With guaranteed delivery times and flavors, you can really rake in the customers. Most of these guarantees are no longer being used, so if you actually say you`ll give a refund and then do it you can bet more people will want to order, knowing that their pizza will arrive within 30 minutes or less or whatever you choose to guarantee.
4. Get personal. Friendly staff can make all the difference to the customer and can cement customer loyalty just as much as lower prices can. But what most pizza delivery services don`t do is follow up with their friendly service. Why not offer an extra service email coupons. Get client email addresses and then send them free coupons via email, as well as any updates. Let them know that by signing up for this service, they will automatically receive 10% off their current order. You can easily make this back by staying fresh in their minds and giving previous clients a reason to come back.
5. Offer the best pizza out there. The truth is that it all comes down to one thing making people want your pizza and your pizza alone. Give them a taste that they just can`t find anywhere else and you`ll have them coming back time and time again. Whether you do this by offering a special type of pizza, a secret ingredient sauce or cheese baked into the crust, clients will savor that special flavor and eagerly call you up the next time they crave your particular specialty.
Watch our youtube video: https://youtu.be/zYyiSgxUj10
So now you know, but the onl;y way to decide if it’s good id to try the pixxa. There’s no substitute for that!